CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
1. How do I pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs. 25,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms
- In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery”
- Click on “Confirm Now.” Note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the "Thank You" page
- Your package will be delivered via TCS courier before or on the expected delivery date
- You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
2. Are there any additional charges for cash on delivery for e.g. Cash handling charges?
There are no additional charges for Cash on Delivery.
3. In how many destinations is this service available?
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
4. If there are multiple items ordered, will they be delivered at the same time? If not, then will the payment be in portions or otherwise?
In cases where multiple items are ordered, typically we ship all the items in one package. The payment for the order will always be in full at the time of delivery. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions, and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Do shipping charges vary with the weight of the order ?
As per courier arrangements, the cost of shipping increases with the weight of the order. Gul Ahmed provides free shipping for all orders over PKR 5,000 in Pakistan. For international shipping rates, please see Shipping Policy.
6. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
DELIVERY OF ORDER
1. What is the delivery time?
Order delivery takes 3-5 days, depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed before 1 PM on a working day and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day.
2. What could be the reasons of delayed delivery of my order?
Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.
3. What are the delivery charges?
Shipping charges depend on the delivery location and package weight. Gul Ahmed provides free shipping for orders above PKR 5,000.
4. Are there any restricted areas where the delivery can be a hassle?
Currently we are unable to ship to any PO Box, military, protected area/location. Shipping charges for failure of attempted delivery to the restricted areas will be borne by the buyer. Please note that we are unable to publish all the restrictive measures imposed by the country of delivery as this is dependent on the country’s customs and restrictions.
Before making any purchase, we encourage you to check with your local customs on their regulations. You might want to ask about the restriction on:
- Any limit on the quantity to import the items.
- Any limit on the value to import the items.
- Restrictions to the material that you are interested to purchase.
- Tax and duties you need to incur for importing the items.
If, for some reason, there are items that cannot be imported into your choice of delivery destination, you might still be able to checkout and pay for the items to be delivered. In such cases, shipping charges incurred for delivery of the package to the intended delivery destination, and for the intended delivery destination to return the goods to GulAhmedShop.com will be borne by the buyer.
5. Is there any possibility of splitting the order in case of un-availability of part of the order?
We typically ship all items in one order together. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
6. How do I check the delivery status?
All items sold on GulAhmedShop.com are delivered through reputed courier partners. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email. You may also track the status of your order on our website with the help of the Order ID provided to you at the time of order placement.
7. What means do you use to deliver the order?
We ship all over Pakistan through our courier partners TCS, and internationally through DHL.
1. How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Cards (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit, American Express)
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Absolutely. All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential. Gul Ahmed store is PCI/DSS Level 1 Certified – the level of security used by banks. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information.
3. Can I make payment in cash?
Yes. Our Cash On Delivery (COD) service enables you to do that.
4. Do I have to pay any taxes on the order I place?
No, you do not have to pay any additional tax on the order you place. All applicable taxes are included in the actual product price.
5. How about International duty and charges?
Only in certain cases where international orders are held by the local customs office, clearance charges are to be borne by the customer.
1. Does the price of the order include shipping?
Typically, we will indicate shipping charges separately as part of the order. The final payment amount charged will include shipping charges. Gul Ahmed provides free shipping on all orders above PKR 5,000 in Pakistan.
2. What are the shipping charges?
Shipping charges vary depending on the weight of your order and the location it is being shipped to.
3. Is every item eligible for international shipping?
All items available on our website are shipped both locally and internationally.
4. How much time do you take to ship internationally?
It normally takes us 3-5 working days to deliver international orders.
5. Does the order shipped abroad include any additional duties or taxes?
Typically, there are no additional charges. However on certain occasions where international orders are withheld by the local customs office, additional duties and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
6. What manner of shipping do you use?
We ship all over Pakistan through our courier partners TCS, and internationally through DHL. We only use express delivery and packages typically arrive in 3-5 days.
1. How do I register myself?
Registering with GulAhmedShop.com is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the “LOGIN” sign found on the top right of the home screen
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab found on the “Customer Login” screen.
- Enter your unique information on the account creation page.
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab for account creation.
2. What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
Please click on “Forgot Password” which is available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on “Submit”. A set of instructions to re-set your password will be sent to your registered email. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
3. How can I update/edit my account details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars.
4. Is there any verification code to get the order through?
After you have placed the desired order, a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. Order will be confirmed once you confirm your email address. We also follow up on each order by calling the customer on the provided phone number. This process only helps us to improve our delivery system.
5. How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to “My Account” to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details.
6. Do I need to keep my account information up to date?
Yes! Updating your account will help us identify the right products that you may be interested in. Also, by keeping all your information up to date you won’t have to re-enter your details when shopping online, hence making the process easier for you.
7. How do I know that my order has been confirmed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash On Delivery).
8. Can I order a product that is out of stock?
Unfortunately, products listed as "Out of Stock" or “Unavailable” are not available for sale.
9. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. If you wish to change the delivery address for a placed order, please contact our customer service immediately. We will make the requested changes if the order has not been processed.
10. What are the benefits of signing up with you?
By signing up an account with GulAhmedShop.com, you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
- Changing your password
- Updating your billing or shipping address
- Checking your order status
- Viewing your complete order history
- Managing your email preference settings (e.g. choose whether to receive emails from GulAhmedShop.com)
- Update Address Book
1. Are the prices mentioned on your website for stitched and unstitched suits?
Prices are mentioned against all products available online. Our website helps you differentiate between stitched & unstitched products.
2. How will I know how much my order costs?
You will get to know the complete cost for your order at the checkout page. Upon requesting an item, you will receive a confirmation email with complete details for your order, including shipping charges.
3. In what currency are the prices displayed in?
Prices on our website are displayed in PKR.
4. Is the pricing policy the same as retail stores?
Please note that the pricing policy differs for each delivery destination and country. Prices listed on the website are final for the purposes of online transaction. In case of divergence of prices in Ideas or Gul Ahmed retail stores, the prices at the given location will be deemed final.
5. Are your prices negotiable?
All prices on the website are final.
PLACING THE ORDER
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order! There are three ways you can place your order:
- Ordering through the Product Screen
- Add to Cart Button
- Using the Quick View Option
Ordering through the Product Screen
When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’. This way, you can purchase 2 or 3 pieces of the same product without repeating the process!
Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total. Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your shopping.
Add to Cart Button from the Categories Screen
On the categories screen, there’s an option to add to cart which you can use if you already know the details of the product.
Ordering through Quick View
When you place your mouse over a product in the category view, you’ll get the Quick View option. By clicking it, you will get a summary of the product including Price, Availability, and a Quick Overview. You will also have an option to ‘Add to Cart’ if you wish to purchase the product.
2. How can I check the status of my order?
We have an order tracking tool added at the top of our website, where you can insert your Order ID and get the latest update regarding the status of your order. You can also call us at our Call Center, where our representatives are ready to serve you.
3. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order within 24 hours. We typically ship orders by 1 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
4. How do I complete or check out of an order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, it’s time to checkout by making payments and entering your delivery address. This is made much easier if you’ve already registered with GulAhmedShop.com. You’ll be asked to enter information for:
- Billing Information.
- Payment Information
- If you’ve signed in to GulAhmedShop.com, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen.
- If you haven’t registered with GulAhmedShop.com, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. You’ll also have an easy option to register at this point in if you like.
At the bottom of both screens, there will be an option to ‘Ship to this address’ or ‘Ship to a different address’. This is important if you like to pay with a credit card and need to ship your product to an address different to the one linked to your bank information. If you select ‘Ship to a different address’ you’ll be taken to a similar screen titled ‘Shipping Information’ where you’ll enter the address where you want the product shipped to. Once you’re done entering the required information, click on the continue button.
At the top of the payment information screen shows you a summary of the information you’ve entered so far for your Billing Information and Shipping Method. It’s a good idea to review this and make any changes if necessary.
The second section of the Payment Information screen shows you an order summary including the products you ordered, their price, quantity, subtotal, cost of shipping method and Grand Total.
The third section of the screen lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments FAQ section.
The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive an Order Number and confirmation email. Make sure you save that until you receive your order since it can be used for tracking your shipment and other queries related to your purchase.
5. How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time.
6. Can I add items to the existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
7. What do the different order statuses mean?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
8. Can I suggest changes to an order?
We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
9. From where can I place my order?
You can order from all over the world on gulahmedshop.com
10. Can I pre-order an item?
You can only order items that show as “Available” on our website.
1. What is your return or exchange policy?
All items can be returned within 15 days free of charge. To initiate a return, please see our Returns Process. After the necessary checks, Gul Ahmed will issue a refund for the order. All items must be in their original condition with the original tags and tickets.
No returns are acceptable internationally.
2. If there is any defect in the order what would be done next?
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, the customer will have to send the defective product back to Gul Ahmed. Upon receipt, Gul Ahmed shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
In case of a defective item being delivered anywhere in Pakistan, Gul Ahmed will have TCS pick the defected item in packed form. Pickup timings and date will be notified to the customer in advance.
No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any GulAhmed Exclusive or “Ideas by GulAhmed” retail store.
Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item/product is shipped internationally. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com before any claims can be processed
3. In which cases are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to raise a dispute. GulAhmedShop.com looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Write to us if:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like socks and clothing freebies
- Defective products that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any item that has been used
- Products with tampered or missing tags
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom order
- Fragile items, hygiene related items
4. Can I return part of my order?
Yes, In the event that it is not a satisfactory product.
5. How will I be refunded if I cancel the order before delivery?
We will reverse the transaction in case of online payment.
6. What are the modes of refund after cancellation?
Ans. We will reimburse you by cheque in Pakistan.
7. What is the Company’s replacement policy?
Items will only be replaced if found defective when delivered.
8. What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
If your purchase is faulty, defective, damaged, or does not match the original specifications for the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased, you may notify us by calling at +92-21-111-485-485 Ext. 6704 or send an email to email@example.com, and our representatives will make the best effort to facilitate you in the best way possible.
9. How do I return an item?
Gul Ahmed does not offer a return or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items. A refund occurs in the unlikely situation where a defective or an incorrect item is received by the customer. A refund will be processed only if the item sent back to Gul Ahmed is not damaged by the buyer and has not been used.
1. What if there is an error while placing the order?
Kindly take a screenshot of the page where you experience the error, or copy the error message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2. Do you provide any technical assistance in case of any issue related to an order?
We don’t provide any technical support, but please do reach out to us at our customer service email at email@example.com or call us at +92-21-111-485-485 Ext. 6704
3. In case of a technical issue on the website, is there any alternate to place an order?
We encourage our customers to place orders on our website. Our expert technical team ensures that our website functions efficiently at all times however in case there is a technical issue with the website, we would request our customers to bear with us and retry once the issue is resolved. In case the issue persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +92-21-111-485-485 Ext. 6704
4. Is there any particular browser to visit the website and place the order?
Ans. We support all modern browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Safari). Certain versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 and below) may not be supported.
5. Will the product be identical to the pictures publicized/displayed?
Yes, the product will be identical, however there maybe slight variances when it comes to the color. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
1. Is my personal information kept secured?
All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential. Gul Ahmed store is PCI/DSS Level 1 Certified – the level of security used by banks. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent.
2. Is there any online security screening?
Yes! Online security screening is GulAhmedShop.com initiative as preventive measure against credit card fraud transactions. It aims to protect our customers from unauthorized and fraudulent dealings. Typically, we call whenever a unique card is used to make a first transaction on the website.
3. Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is meant for every order; however the verification process is ideally one-time. In your next or future purchase(s), if you are using another credit card or using another account information, such as billing or shipping address, your order will be subjected to Online security verification again.
4. Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms built by our payment partners. We follow up on all transactions with phone calls to verify orders.
5. If I fail to respond to your email within the stipulated time period, will my order be still processed?
Failure to respond to the online security verification process within the time period given, will result to automatic order cancellation. We regret to inform you that if we do not receive any response to the online security verification within the given time, your order will be cancelled automatically.
1. How can I find a specific product I am looking for?
All our products come with a unique product code. Simply enter the specific code in the search option available on the website and it will help you find the product of your choice.
2. How can I receive regular updates about the new collections coming?
You can sign up for our email newsletter.
3. Do you have a size chart?
Yes. Size charts are included on all product detail pages.
4. If I buy in bulk, will there be any discount offered?
We offer different pricing for wholesale customers. For all wholesale inquiries, please contact:
Muhammad Yasin Yousuf
Senior Manager Marketing
Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited
Plot No.82, Main National Highway, Landhi, Karachi-75120, Pakistan.
Ph: +92-21-111 485 485 Ext-6510
Fax: +92-21 35019806
5. What is the minimum order quantity limit?
There is no minimum order quantity limit in terms of total order price.
6. How do I lodge a complaint if there is any?
In case of a complaint, you can always send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +92-21-111-485-485 Ext. 6704 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you on priority.
7. What if the product I want is out of stock?
If a product runs out, it will either not be visible on the website or it will be marked as “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.
8. How do I know if an item is in stock?
All “In Stock” items are identified as “Available” on our website. Our stock is constantly updated. If, for an item, your desired size is not available in the drop down menu, it means the size is out of stock.
9. Are there any promotions available?
We at Gul Ahmed strive to bring best value to our customers by offering innovation with unmatched product quality. Our prices are already of competitive nature.