RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All products purchased from www.gulahmedshop.com can be exchanged within 15 days only if:
- The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 3 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +92-21-111-143-327 in case you want to raise a dispute. GulAhmedShop.com looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you will have to send the defective product back to Gul Ahmed within 15 days of purchase. Upon receipt, Gul Ahmed shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
Product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any Gul Ahmed Exclusive or “Ideas by GulAhmed” retail store.
Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item is shipped both domestically and internationally. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com within 15 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns & exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use.
- Product has been tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
Gul Ahmed does not offer a “refund” or “Money Back Guarantee” on purchased items.
A “refund” may only be issued if:
- The customer cancels the order, before Gul Ahmed starts processing the shipment.
- The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased and the replacement is unavailable.
- The transaction does not verify the security checks and Gul Ahmed is not willing to process such order.
- The shipment has been delayed due to weather issues, logistic issues, political issues, etc. and the customer thinks that they do not need the products any longer.
Gul Ahmed has the right to cancel orders for reasons such as - item is out of stock, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.